Sunday, February 8, 2009

Pre-DCON Board Meeting






This weekend was the Pre-DCON board meeting in College Park, GA (pretty much the ATL). It was fun stuff! We had a lot of things to discuss, but I loved getting to see all my friends again! :)








The ride there was SMOOTH driving, hardly any traffic at all...but then when I got off at Old National Highway, the traffic was KILLER. For real. It was insane!!!





Our room was pretty nice. They said the rooms last year were nicer, but this was definitely better than my room at home! lol I keep my room at home a pig sty!






All in all, I had a lot of fun, and I CANNOT wait for DCON in two weeks!!! It's gonna be AWESOME!!! YAY! :P

2 comments:

Feral Housewife X said...

glad your trip was good!

so did you get any of your room renovations done? pics?

hope to see you soon!

Borscht Von Bolt said...

so.........for us weirdos... watts dcon?