Friday, January 9, 2009

Crazy Dream

This dream was retarded. lol

I was at Food Depot, on one of the last registers, and some lady was up on one of the first registers, and we started SCREAMING at each other, cussing and really loud and mad...I don't know what provoked it, but it was crazy!!!

So I was thinking, "My butt is fired now, but oh well. Maybe Barry will understand."

I got fired.

So later, I was at my house, peeing, and I hear a helicopter outside. The news crew busts in my house and interviews me, like in the middle of the night.

Then the video of me and the woman is on YouTube. lol


The next day, I go to Food Depot, and one of the employees tells me I need to leave. I don't remember who...And I was like, "I'm a customer, I can be here if I want..."

And for some reason, everyone that works there is hating on me and telling me to leave and all this stuff. Even my good friends up there. Just because I screamed at this lady.

So I woke up crying and couldn't breathe. It was weird.

Sort of lame. lol



I need to get out of Food Depot. I'm having nightmares about that place now. haha

3 comments:

Borscht Von Bolt said...

you need to leave this blog....
ha ha he ho ha he ha ho........
move to south carolina.....now!
and bring thomas!

JulieisWHOA said...

I wish I could!!! I want to live with you guys in Greenville! :(

Feral Housewife X said...

wow...that is a weird dream... i too think you should move up here!