Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Eye Contact

I figured something out this morning. I'm not claiming it to be true for all people, but I'm 99.9% sure it's the truth for me.

I've always had a problem with eye contact. I can't look people in the eye. I figured it was just because I was a scaredy cat. But I've been paying more attention...

And I think the only people I can look in the eye are people I trust. Because I've realized that everyone I CAN'T look in the eye are people I'm either not close to, or who have done something wrong to me. It's not because they are cute, or I like them...it's almost like I'm afraid of them hurting me...

It's weird.

But I thought I would just share that insight and see if anyone else had that issue, because I seriously think that's what it is.

A certain evil person made me gather this conclusion. lol

***PICS OF MY ROOM SOON!!!***

1 comment:

Borscht Von Bolt said...

you scare me... i hope insanity isnt contagious....lol! THERE BETTER BE PICS OF TEH ROOM!!!!!
and one moar thing, CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL!!!!!1ONE!